FRIENDS FOLLWERS AND NON FOLLOWERS LEND ME YOUR EAR!
I finally got all of the items to celebrate my 600 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
im truly full of thank for everyone who has supported me in anyway and id like to show my thankfulness in a small way.
The prizes include
- princess bubblegum, marceline, lucario and eevee plushies
pokemon black with a shiny zekrom, enektross, multiple powerful pokemon, infinite master balls, focus sashes, relics, stones, nuggets, and much MUCH MORE! (including 98 rare candies)
- 5 adventure time key chains from dettsu
- COMIC BOOKS which include infinity wars part 1 and 2, the incredible hulk 30th aniversary, and the man called nova essentials (vol1)
so on to the rules!
- you dont have to be following me
- only reblogs count
- ill choose the winner randomly after this post gets 600 notes
- the winner must be comfortable with giving me an address to send this stuff to
That does it for the prizes and rules
GOOD LUCK! AND THANK YOU!
Matt just promised that when i get back from Berlin that we can get a kitty.
I am now 100000% gonna be happier when I get back.
How to make your ramen 9001x better, courtesy of /ck/
QUICK EGG IN UR RAMEN TRICK MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
pour just enough water into your pot to cover your noodles and other ingredients, then get a small cup/fancy measuring 1 cup cup or w/e and measure out another cuppa watta. dump that shit in too.
make ur ramen. just start boiling and dump whatever you’re supposed to put in in the beginning. u know how to make ramen this isn’t ramen for snot nosed sobbing beginners ok
KEY PART: you know how it says on the back of the package to cook for about 4-5 minutes?? we’re cooking for 5 minutes. wait for your ramen to cook for the first three minutes. stare hungrily if you must. but the EXACT MOMENT 3 minutes hit here’s what you do:
- SCREAM. and then stir your noodles to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot. (scream is optional) also make sure your broth is still more or less covering your noodles, if its not add a bit more. it doesn’t matter if some is still sticking up we just don’t want chewy noodles (unless you’re into that) (i’m into that)
- make a lil hole in your noodles. this little hole must have broth in it and nothing more. make it in the middle or the side it honestly doesn’t matter you just need a clear shot to the bottom of the pot
- crack your egg and toss that mother into the hole.
- COVER EGG WITH NOODLES AS QUICK AS YOU CAN
- DON’T. STIR.
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STIR FOR THE REMAINING MINUTE AND A HALF YOU probably won’t ruin anything you’ll just have egg drop soup i guess but IF YOU DON’T STIR
- Congratulations, you have poached an egg in your broth! Your poached egg now tastes like your ramen broth. Revel in your victory.
- no seriously that egg will be mildly chewy deliciousness oh my god if you can perfect this technique you will never have your egg in your ramen another way again
this is as close as you’ll get to ramen made in a restaurant…
PSA of the Day: Gays Beware
Actors Jesse Tyler Ferguson and George Takei address how to deal with homophobic neighbors in this delightful parody of the 1961 short propaganda film Boys Beware brought to you by Funny or Die.
I would gay marry George Takei so fucking fast you don’t even know.
I CANT FUCKING BREATHE MY BROTHER HAD TO DO A BIOLOGY PRESENTATION ON BIRDS AND HE HAD TO USE A VIDEO IN HIS PRESENTATION AND HE CHOSE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE HE WAS CONVINCED THIS WAS A REAL BIRD